Hey, I know it’s been awhile. It’s amazing how time flies! I decided to continue with the theme of letting you all get to know the characters a little better. Today is Alex, who arguably has his own fan base who thinks Casper should be with him.
I’ll be honest, I never saw that one coming, but when I look back I see the potential. He’s an interesting character with a lot going on behind that confident smile and charm. A little tidbit of my own? He’s one of my favorite characters to write.
1. My full name is Alejandro Elias Alamilla Robles. It’s a mouthful.
2. I’m a second generation Kythera member.
3. I love horse racing. I know how to pick a winner.
4. I play varsity soccer and baseball.
5. I’m a confident person, if you hadn’t noticed.
6. I don’t tell anybody, but I know how to play the piano.
7. I speak three languages. English, Spanish and Portuguese.
8. I’m the one who pointed out Casper to Cal during the Derby.
9. Casper is one of the prettiest girl’s I’ve ever seen and the fact she doesn’t know how pretty she is makes her even more beautiful.
10. I don’t see what Casper sees in Cal.
Continuing with the current theme of getting to know the characters, here is 10 Things about Charlotte Watson. The first friend Casper makes when she moves to Charleston. She’s the quintessential nosy gossip, but with wisdom beyond her 17 years. Her motives are murky to Casper, but she plainly knows what side she’s on.
1. If shopping were a career, I would be a pro.
2. I’m a third generation Kythera member.
3. My paternal grandparents are from Ireland, and they still live in Dublin.
4. I’m a social butterfly and I can’t stand to be alone for long.
5. If I’m not hanging out with friends, I’m calling friends to come hang out with me.
6. Sarah has been my best friend since second grade. But I have to admit I really like hanging out with Casper. Maybe she can be best friend number 2?
7. I liked Marcus the minute I met him. I thought he was totally hot.
8. I’m a proud Kythera member, and I plan on my own family one day being a part of it.
9. I was shaken up pretty badly by all the chaos happening in the group, but I don’t think my allegiance will waver.
10. I love the lifestyle and power that comes from being a part of Kythera and I won’t let anyone take that from me.